Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Crackpot Podcast Episode 2, Now with a Proper RSS Feed

Hello friends,

I have been learning basic web skills that were highly relevant around the turn of the millenium!

I believe I have set up an RSS feed through FeedBurner that will allow you to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or your chosen blog or podcast aggregator.  This means that you can download the mp3 when you have access to sweet WiFi, and then listen at your leisure without sucking precious data or worrying about poor connectivity.  If you don't know what these words mean, don't worry!  I will continue posting all new episodes on YouTube at my channel.

If you are extremely tech savvy, you will already know that you are supposed to use that orange button with curved white lines radiating from a dot in the lower left corner.  If you are on a desktop or laptop, that button will be over on the right hand sidebar.  If you are on a mobile device, the button will be all the way at the bottom, below the previews of all the recent posts.  That button will take you to our FeedBurner page, and I will let you handle it from there.  Please let me know in the comments if you are able to successfully add the feed or if you have any trouble.

To celebrate this development, I will be posting the mp3s of our earlier episodes to catch you up, and all new episodes will be posted this way as well.

I have some other plans to improve this blog, and I welcome your feedback and suggestions, please leave them in the comments.


Audio player:




(c) 2017 Lynn Lockhart

No comments:

Post a Comment