Saturday, November 23, 2019

Lockhart's Top LaFonds Volume 97


Punching advice, part 1.  Part 2, a dialog with Koanic.

I think BAP is a good guy, I don't think he is actually gay, and as far as I have any influence online, I encourage all BAPtists to fight.  Also, the guys who are making money on their books have been writing for free for years, as does James, but James has also been earning modestly for almost 20 years.  The numbers are probably very comparable.

If it were God of War vs. God of Things, I know who I would root for.

I admire the man who can enjoy the moments before his inevitable doom.

I might like to read this book.  What I liked about Moby Dick was the minute focus on the material that later reveals the metaphysical.

This game design includes a marvelous improvement to the NFL.

Brotherhood (and sisterhood, too) is incredibly powerful.  They don't want you to know this.

New fiction, in a screen writing style.
Thanks to the mysterious webmaster, jameslafond.com is undergoing daily mutations...

The machine has no capacity to evaluate the individual.

Do any of our lolyers around here have any ideas for the man who founded the Robinson Jeffers Boxing Club?

I can usually figure out these riddles but this one has me stumped.

The rebellious and felonious!

There is a lot of good commentary in this grab bag, so don't miss it!

This is not the kind of grocery content I enjoy, but it needs to be heard far and wide.

James speaking for the Ancients.

Sam's book is a great gift for a young veteran in your life.

L. Ron Hubbard really cracked the code.

Sissies like Bloom should never have been taught to read.

Mister Grey is right about lesbians, exhibits A, B & C:




1 comment:

  1. OH Thank you so much, Lynn. It took me awhile, but finally I figured it out! There IS a podcast here. Hope you and yours are well, and the same to Mr. Lafond. By the way, which stick fighter is James?

    ReplyDelete