Saturday, January 4, 2020

Lockhart's Top LaFonds Volume 103

Hello everybody!


Those who believe in some kind of pan-European solidarity (I am one who wishes for it despite not believing) need to understand history, specific stories such as these.  Likewise, if you have some unified vision of Native Americans, you should know that some were Europeans from the start.

I hope you like the interpretations of the ancients, as I just finished sending LaFond a major stash of them.

This is how Baltimore maintains top numbers, they don't tolerate sissies who read books.

I don't think the attack on the Iranian official changes anything here, and I'll defend Orange Man by pointing out that the guy was in Iraq when he was killed.

Baltimore is letting their population really express itself in their natural way.

Coaching:  Santa was really nice to Mars Ultor!  Here are a few interesting videos and James' comments.

I believe that most people in the "center" who believe they are on the "right" want to be left alone, and would be ineffective rulers if they ever gained power, unlike the left who have always and will always kill and enslave massive numbers.  The center/right lacks will to power by its nature.

I love it when my kids are really hungry because they eat with so much more satisfaction.  Hunger is a hugely underrated state in our world of tremendous caloric surplus.

Another LaFondian has found BAP.  Wat means?

I believe this is the poster in question:




No comments:

Post a Comment