Thursday, June 25, 2020

081 Baruch & the Dostoevsky of Baltimore Crackpot Podcast

Taped in December 2019!!!  I cannot explain what has happened to my podcasting career, really sorry that it has fallen apart.  Baruch is an old friend of the podcast and it was great to chat with him again, but this conversation was tough for me.  It is prescient in some ways, with regard to the coronadoom and the riots we have seen since it was taped.  Hope you enjoy!

The Crackpot Podcast features James LaFond, wandering prophet like Jonah, and Lynn Lockhart, homeschooling corona refugee mom.


Audio: 


BitChute:



YouTube:






0:02:30  Diet update
0:07:30  Kids & family & garden
0:12:55  Israeli election update from Dec, poz in Israel
0:23:55  The most powerful force known to man: pension
0:30:45  Drone striking weddings or running a supermarket?
0:40:00  ~ is a cataclysm coming?
0:50:35  Calhoun's mice, BGF, Mexican cartels
1:02:30  Trump and the swamp
1:15:00  ~ medicine, actually rather prescient given corona developments
1:29:10  Train kids
1:34:20  Mike Tyson of sheep, antinatalism in history
1:45:00  ~ is Trump a bozo?  How to be a dumb smart person
2:01:00  Jim Mattis


4 comments:

  1. I bought the damn book - Barbarism vs. Civilization -- from Lulu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Jew was pretty cool. I hope I get to be one of his goyim slaves if the Talmudic prophesies come true.

    Also, I bought Reverent Chandler a couple months ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reverent Chandler is my favorite would love to hear your thoughts on it.

      I believe James has a melanated lady friend who has requested him as a slave master in case American slavery is restored, so it makes sense to line up a Jew master as a contingency ;)

      Delete