Monday, June 14, 2021

Moving to Substack

Hello friends,

I created this blog back in February of 2017 to organize James LaFonds multitude of published books.  Since then, I have used it to publish our podcast and many exclusive pieces of writing not found on other LaFond websites. 

From now on, the posts that usually appear hear will appear as public posts on substack.  If you sign up for free emails, these pieces will be sent to you automatically.  There will be more stuff behind the paywall, including audio.  Visit us there:  SUBSTACK

The most important part of this blogspot are the bookstores I created.  I spent a lot of time tracking down all LaFond's titles in print, emailing and calling him up to figure out which titles were related to one another, organizing them into genres, and saving the book cover images and purchase links.  This will stay up indefinitely and I hope to duplicate it on other platforms for the sake of posterity.  Please visit the front page of the BOOKSTORE and click through to find the genres of your interest.

Best,
Lynn

1 comment:

  1. I tried to upgrade to founding member but it didn't work. SidVic1atprotonmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete