Friday, January 26, 2018

Lockhart's Top LaFonds Volume 9

The dog ate the first version of these weekend links, which are, incidentally, by no means limited to weekends.


Tony Cox missed a train.

The Teutonic Fist makes his first appearance on weekend links with the backstory of the cover of 40,000 Years from Home.

Jeremy Bentham has thought pretty hard about the coming civil war, maybe you should too.

James traces the threads of Aryan heroism in modern entertainment.

A Baltimore pedestrian recalls 2017 by the numbers.

Billy's Pizza Caper is a quick and funny read and don't miss JJ's comment.

Checkered Demon, thank you for this: "Mostly, I'd just heard his Cousin David Allen Coe, a known race-healer and poet."  For readers unfamiliar, I recommend you preserve your innocence and do not click this YouTube link (don't blame me, blame John Paul Barber).

James illustrates honor in boxing in two iconic photographs.

James and Mescaline examine the remains of the Lee Jackson Monument in Wyman Park Dell.  See also James and Mescaline's video series created just days before the Monument was removed in the dark of night.

Tony Cox's housing bubble caper.

JJ paints a picture of another dead American city, Detroit


1 comment:

  1. Lynn, this is very helpful that I'm now forgetting so much of what I have written. Since that last head injury I think I'm finally getting in touch with Hunter Thompson. I'm using this as a guide to my notable shitposts of the previous week.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete