Saturday, August 10, 2019

Lockhart's Top LaFonds Volume 83

Here are your weekend links!


I have written this before, but the only good thing about dying before James would be to be eulogized by him.

Heartiste is back online.  I agree with James, whatever happens, whether genuine or deceptive, our rulers seem to always advance the cause of tyranny.

Repeat after me: America was always about cheap labor.  America was always about cheap labor.  America was always....

What does long hair say about a warrior?

How to spot Anarcho-Tyrrany?  You don't need any fancy political science texts.

The milk-shake machine is the maintenance version of the canary in the coal mine.

Here is a piece on the Trump-Cummings beef, but I promise we'll discuss on the podcast as well.

The winner of the sheep squatting contest is over 30 and looks like a fit gentleman, not like a pharmaceutical mutant.

Here's a step-by-step guide for training for urban survivalism.

There is so much more to history and fiction than the European front of WWII.  Expand your horizons!

I also agree that dreams are not to be taken seriously.  Vivid dreams are a little known side effect of pregnancy which I experienced with my first child, it was awful.

Our languages hold many secrets and more are being locked away all the time.

Read Melville with James.



(c) 2019 Lynn Lockhart

No comments:

Post a Comment