Friday, March 22, 2019

Sneer at the Blizzard

A Masculine Correspondence


On the Poz

Riley:  Disgusting images from modern parenting...

James:  Let me get this straight, that gay white man made his gay mulatto boyfriend have sex with a quadroon woman so that he could have an octaroon son?

That kid doesn't have a chance. This is what comes of driving the African man out of the house and the European man out of the bedroom.

That poor child.

On Keeping Warm

Riley:  Cowboy’s replacement Jet. 7 month old shepherd/Heeler mix. Female. Pointy ears to keep errant boxers in line. One wide awake canine here. Carries her tail in a tight curl.



James:  Yeah, she'll have me ditching from dawn till dusk!

On the Dread Grace

Riley:  There’s a dearth of males active in this presidential run up. Few dangly bits, even among the tokens. I feel confident the kids will work it out. I will spit at them across the respirator in the ol’ foke’s home.

I am enslaving my female dog, house breaking and such. Female canids are relation-ship-wise far more amicable than their human counterparts. They listen, and learn.


No country for old Men or Women.




James:  I would like to form a harem of frustrated female presidential candidates, seriously.

***



(c) 2019 James LaFond

No comments:

Post a Comment