Friday, October 18, 2019

066 Buried News - Crackpot Podcast

Hello and welcome to a short episode of the Crackpot Podcast, this one is on current events only, and it's about events which you may not have noticed, as they are not favored for wide coverage, see the links below for original stories and listen to hear our takes.

The Crackpot Podcast features prolific author and fell warrior James LaFond, and woman of the right, whether you like it or not, Lynn Lockhart.

Portland MAGA hat-tack

Birthday shooting

Atlanta


Audio:




BitChute:



YouTube:


(c) 2019 Lynn Lockhart

2 comments:

  1. I miss Lynn on Twitter.......I was suspended for a week in April, I offended Hillary, and they haven't let me back on yet......lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you ping me so I follow you back. I am no good at remembering handles or profile pics.

      Delete