Tuesday, December 17, 2019

70 The Pain Scale - Crackpot Podcast

Hello Friends,

Here is a podcast, I hope you like it.  We talked about a bunch of things, recent writing projects, stick-fighting and fighting ill-mannered dogs.

The Crackpot Podcast is produced by Lynn Lockhart, a middle aged mom with strange hobbies and James LaFond, a brilliant writer traveling North America.

Audio:




BitChute:

YouTube:






0:01:55  James LaFond PDF bookstore
0:06:50  Book of Nightmares
0:08:40  Under an Iron Crown, dreams
0:17:50  The Gauntlet
0:25:30  The Axe
0:34:40  Drunken Agon
0:41:10  Ray Robinson Rocky Graziano
0:44:00  Crackpot Crime evaluation rubric
0:51:30  Habitat Hoodrat
1:06:20  Da PO-LEESE
1:15:50  Chuck Norris rule and dogs

(c) 2019 Lynn Lockhart

7 comments:

  1. Great podcast. My father would kill bad dogs out of hand and i've inherited the inclination. It was jarring to be sure. I like james but a hush puppy sneaking up on him? I call pussy on that. If it takes down a kid- its on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hush puppies are notoriously sneaky...

    Yep, I sure felt like a pussy when I was too slow to stab anything that was lunging at me.

    I should have chimped out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an outdoor cat in my yard. He's a bad ass with a spiked collar. He's taken on pit bulls, off leash, in HIS yard, and not received a scratch. I don't hesitate to give a glancing blow or two with an escrima stick when necessary. When the economy fully recovers.........meaning gets worse........I'll eat the fuckers. I grew up in the Philippines and have eaten dog, I'll do it again before I move to a retirement village in Florida and be force fed catfood by way of tuna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished listening, so a little late to the party.

    Not sure about the "Death Wish" remake, as I haven't seen it. But, there is a scene in the first Jack Reacher movie where Reacher is helped by a melinated individual while being chased by the cops. Even better is that the hat provided for a disguise is one of the blacked-out MLB caps that seem to be popular in the Amish community.

    ReplyDelete