Sunday, December 1, 2019

Lockhart's Top LaFonds Volume 98

Late links, but it's still the weekend!

I hope American readers enjoyed Thanksgiving!

We are supposed to talk decline and fall with Baruch, and here is a timely description of the very thing.

I do not look forward to civil war or transhumanism.  I want to go back.

LaFond's mind holds a map of horrors and a garden of verses.  Readers are missing out if they skip over poetic interludes.

All you women haters have to realize that feminists and lesbians are the only ones still permitted to utter certain truths.

A new media channel that requires your attention!

Coaching notes for guppies who box.

I really love the exploration of the ancients.

Big year for the Murderbowl and expansion team!

Supposedly the Chinese are working on race-specific bioweapons using 23&me data. Spare EDAR and the rest of us are toast.

Stay tuned for Nordic content.

(c) 2019 Lynn Lockhart

No comments:

Post a Comment