Monday, March 5, 2018

Lockhart's Top LaFonds Volume 14

Weekend links!

I am sure plenty of recovering soy boys complained about Black Panther, but most the reactions I saw were richly deserved ridicule.

Jeremy Bentham gives a brief history of the break up of Yugoslavia and draws lessons for us.

Long live the Checkered Demon, I have a good feeling about the next few years.

The truth about Nigerian diversity from Eirik Bloodaxe.

James channels Hume in the Baltimore Ghetto.

James has moved and is getting the kinks worked out of his tech situation.

James wonders about the school shooting situation, and the Checkered Demon chimes in with his usual wisdom.

Shell casings from a .45???  I thought you moved to the 'burbs, James!  I think it was LaMano that commented, you are riding the crime wave, bringing readers the Harm County happenings.

There are some very good links and reader contributions here.  The LaFondiverse is high quality people.

I love it when an unspoken plan comes together.

James discusses the logos and the end of history.

Learn about Bacon's Rebellion and support James on Patreon.

Just say no to drugging your children.

I bet you never knew there was a whole book in the Bible of steamy love poems.

Evola recognized permanent revolution as a degenerate state or slavery.

(c) 2018 Lynn Lockhart

2 comments:

  1. The LaFondiverse!

    It's a small alternate dimension, but its so substantive that it generates an inescapable gravity field.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shep, your witty support is much appreciated.
    I'm so glad to find out that I'm moving slower due to the mental gravity emitted by writing and not that 20 pounds I gained last year.

    ReplyDelete