Saturday, December 8, 2018

Lockhart's Top LaFonds Volume 51

Hey everyone, here are your weekend links!


A movie review showing that the Poz has always been with us.

Coaching notes on Tyson Fury.

Advice on self defense, Shades and Blades.

Here's some of that old Harm City flavor.

If you believe that laws against animal cruelty are just another form of white supremacy, you've come to the right place!

The Baltimore crime blotter is horrifying, as usual.

Baltimore public schools are exhibit A for homeschooling.  Catch the Crackpot's sidekick talking education on Myth 20!

James has had 30 books in process as long as I have been reading.  Right now he has 30 in process and about 15 awaiting editing!

In a "civilized" world, that Obama-looking dweeb would have paid for that comment with his life.

Bryce Sharper wants help shopping for books.  Please see the BOOKSTORE I set up, using 9 broad categorizations of James' work.  Find more of what you love!

James assesses BLM and the French Spring.

Don't miss this fun video of James and friends making a double-ended bag for boxing training.

You can see James' books in the BOOKSTOREbut they are rapidly falling to the censor's hammer.  Now some -banking- troubles have held up his royalty payments.  


Many fine titles are available as pdf books through his main website.


Support James in his Plantation America work by becoming a Patron, or donate straight to the man through Paypal, because you love James and his work.


(c) 2018 Lynn Lockhart

3 comments:

  1. I truly have no idea what I've posted on a given week until I come here. I have 50 articles written and canned for posting and sometimes hold one for 6 months. So this weekend post helps give me an idea of what subjects I've let languish on the main site. Thanks, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think it was possible for me to like Mike Tyson any more than I already do, and then this! Mike is actually on friendly terms with Trump, and I would love to see him give this same treatment to that finook Don Lemon on CNN prime time. "You peaceashit. You rat bastard." I laughed so hard I think I hurt myself.


    -Shep

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Tyson ran for president, I would actually register to vote for him.

    ReplyDelete