Saturday, September 28, 2019

Lockhart's Top LaFonds Volume 90

Good morning friends!


Axe training and fighting is a topic in an upcoming podcast, too!

Ancient Irish poetry, this is all new to me, very beautiful.

How to bring the mindset of a fighter into your life for less fighting, more peace.

A climate update from the person most unlike Greta Thunberg on earth.

A Colin Flaherty and MurderBowl update.

Is adoption another American value that comes from Native Americans?  What other cultures of people in the world actively seek other people's children to raise as their own?

The train people do not want James prophesying over their precious rails.  US will never be Japan or China.

Latecomers to Christianity adopted the most efficient and austere forms, and the preceding cultures were more effectively removed, thank you, James, for answering my question!

James helps us understand the cultural dynamics of our new Technological Dark Age.

The tranny wars have opened up the boxing front.

Movie fight review, an improvised fight scene.

James seems like a caveman sometimes because he is a human in a post-human world, and therefore, one of the best among us.  So happy to have a new friend from the future Belligerent State of Appalachia, another grocery, stabbing and wench expert too!

An absolute treasure trove of videos!!!

(c) 2019 Lynn Lockhart

10 comments:

  1. I wouldn't say expert just a survivor in a turbulent relationship with Lady Luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a Southern Gentleman you are, so modest!

      Delete
    2. No ma'am just realistic. But I'm not Southern, I'm Appalachian. Dixie can rot right along with the Union.

      Delete
    3. I realized I may have made an error after I posted. You are a gentleman and you have that charm, but I will be sure to get it right from now on.

      Delete
  2. You don't have to be so formal darlin' I'm not much of a gentleman either. Unless of course you're bein' patronizin', text is so poor at conveyin' tone, at which point please continue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just trying to be friendly! Welcome to the Crackpot family, I hope you stick around, you seem like a good candidate for an interview.

      Delete
    2. Eh I don't do much these days but work and chase rug rats so I could probably be talked into making myself available.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. I am super slow at these things, so keep in touch. Just remember to call me "darlin'" and we'll be alright.

      Delete