Sunday, April 5, 2020

077 Alfredo, Rainbow Sprinkle Cupcake Crackpot Podcast

Sorry for being away so long.  Back in January, I got really sick, it may even have been corona.  Then in February, my girls and I got what I think was norovirus, lots of vomiting for the three of us, which is the hardest on me, both for myself and for caring for the little and trying to keep the house clean.  After that, I was an early observer on the Wuhanic Plague, and found myself following events closely, and correctly predicting many developments.  Since then, we have adapted to life on lockdown and I have gotten Crackpot work back on track.  So thank you for bearing with me, and for joining us in this little pre-corona time capsule.

I did manage to bring into print Barbarism vs. Civilization, a book which was suppressed by Amazon before it ever went to print.  Barbarism vs. Civilization anticipates much of the social weakness which has been revealed by the corona crisis.  Because it was previously banned, we chose to publish it privately through Lulu with no ISBN.  You can find it at the link in the cover image:



This is the (anti-)gayest podcast we ever taped!  Mister Alfredo shared with us about his days as a drugged out petty criminal, his right-wing-to-alt-right-to-just-right journey, and we share a lot of laughs about the poz train we are all riding.  Mister Alfredo is a dissident podcast connoisseur, formerly incarcerated person, and all around good guy, it was so much fun to talk with him.  Thank you, Sir!

The Crackpot Podcast features prolific author and hermit for hire, James LaFond, and corona refugee Lynn Lockhart.

Audio:




Bitchute:


YouTube:



0:02:30  See here for James's Third Rail appearance and Mister Alfredo's redpill path
0:17:00  Clone army, tattoos, identity
0:23:40  Prison, grandma's house
0:26:54  Alfredo's life of crime
0:35:00  What meth is like
0:48:30  The drug war
0:59:45  Structural social lies
1:14:00  The poz train has no brakes
1:32:05  Plantation America, slave ownership
1:52:22  Ok boomer
1:58:10  Why you need Crackpot training

(c) 2020 Lynn Lockhart

6 comments:

  1. Podcast keeps getting better. I agree with 100% of what I heard here. You should invite this dude to man weekend James,
    Sincerely
    Guy with the great ass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have the best, most attractive listeners, don't we folks? We really do.

      Delete
  2. Great podcast. Did make me want to try meth however. It's not as if i have enough issues as it is, ahem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book doesn't appear to be on lulu anymore. Is there an alternative platform where I can buy it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rich,
      Lulu did a data migration that took longer than expected, but I believe the links are working now.

      Barbarism vs Civilization:
      https://www.lulu.com/shop/james-lafond/barbarism-vs-civilization/hardcover/product-24511445.html

      Exit Strategy:
      https://www.lulu.com/shop/adam-smith/exit-strategy/paperback/product-24191334.html

      Delete