Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Lockhart's Top LaFonds Volume 114

Don't pretend like you have any idea what day it is.


James heads east to fearful family.

I recently learned that haven and harbor have exchanged meanings over the years.

Raiding and terrorizing Grendel is an echo of an enemy on the margins.

Yet another tale of servitude of a type that has been removed from the public consciousness.

Philip K. Dick was very worried about Nixon?  He really was a dweeb.

Officer Stabone is not having a great day.

Plagues were always bound to return, look for parallels.

I had forgotten all about this inquiry.

I understand wanting to own this disparaging term but I never use it, I hate it and always will.

The Ghetto Grocer on TP, funny and informative, as always!  The return of hygiene.

Understanding the mysteries of Crackpot Correspondence.

I would love to see James coach a bunch of wealthy middle school fencers in stick fighting, to their mothers' horror.

The truth about slavery is as sickening as it is endless.

America has lost the Aryan warrior spirit - WAR MANAGEMENT - that strikes me as very true.

Carlos tells us about his journey.

The stories of the ancients when there weren't good guys and bad guys but bad and badder.

Keeping this pandemic in perspective.

Censorship in the age of bat pox.

Worlds best (or worst?) babysitter, the Violence Guy.

The morality of the draw.  This is excellent.

More barbarism, please.

Scholarship from the 60s and onward simply cannot be trusted.  Everything has to be gay.

The Filthy Few is still auditioning and I love it.

James has made of himself a bridge to the ancients, not merely learning their language, but their weapons and spirit.

Dennis Dale writes fiction.

I am so tired of this thing.

Guilt as a criminal tactic, very funny, you should read this.

You know I live for grocery content.

No comments:

Post a Comment